"A Singular focus on convenience has reinforced our financials over the year."
- Promoters started and launched the Brand “Rupa”
- Established Rupa & Co. Ltd.
- Took over the business of Binod Hosiery and converted into public limited company
- IPO and listing of equity shares on Calcutta Stock Exchange (CSE) and Jaipur Stock Exchange (JSE)
- Started manufacturing of casual wear
- Set up Dyeing unit at Domjur, West Bengal
- Started manufacturing of thermal wear products – "Thermocot"
- Acquired the brand "Euro" and started export of products
- Launched premium brand Macroman M Series
- Double the dyeing capacity at Domjor, West Bengal
- Further, increased the dyeing capacity at Domjur, West Bengal
- Launched premium brand "Air"
- Launched apparel for Kids under the brand "Imoogi"
- Listing of shares at NSE and BSE
- Launch of brand, Macrowoman, Torrido Thermal Wear
- Awarded by "Limca Book of Records" for the 11th time
- Also received Brand excellence in innerwear award by many renowned agencies.
- Conferred the Best Corporate Brand Award by ET at ‘The Economic Times Best Corporate Brands Summit 2015’ held in Mumbai